A programme that helps people develop the capability required to lead, innovate + continuously improve
- The sequential + systematic acquisition of the skills, knowledge + experience needed to lead care redesign, innovation + continuous improvement
- A culture of shared learning + continuous quality improvement
- Inter-disciplinary learning + practice
- Strong innovation + improvement networks across the organisation
- A leadership mindset – engaging + empowering colleagues
- Capability to work in + lead clinical teams
Transforming Care Model
Transforming Care is a tiered programme designed to build innovation and improvement capability across our organisation.
The programme seeks to maximise staff engagement by tailoring training and support to different levels of knowledge and experience. The programme is designed for people to sequentially acquire the skills, knowledge and experience required to lead care transformation.